It's been a while since I posted an update of Willy. Mainly, because I had to take a break for a couple of weeks to rest my hands and then vacation started... Ever since things have been kind of rushy and still are, so I havn't been able to find much time to work on him.
At the time when I started my break, I was working on the left paw. As you can see, I'm still working on it. xD
Since I resumed, I've managed to add three new rows of scales, cut a bunch of scales and half an hour ago I added the upper part of the arm. So there is some progress, but currently it's coming slow and I still havn't quiet figured out how to do the head (left cheek is visible in front of the attached arm). But I'm getting into the spirit and it feels awsome to be back on track again!